.5racer

77 ? D-160/ 56" plow 71-160S01-12768,, 7074

.5racer

seat off till I get hoses in

DSC00343.jpg

nylyon

That looks pretty clean! Nice D

T-Mo

That's a nice looking rig. As Karl says, very clean. It looks like a set of JD wheel weights on the back. Some would say here to take those off and get some black or red paint on them (not me though). :thumbs:

.5racer

I down sized like you said but its still big

T-Mo

I didn't check the size or the resolution, but it looks good on my screen - just the perfect size. I'm not sure again, on what file size it is, but looks good to me. :thumbs:

.5racer

getting more now

.5racer

heres more

DSC00340.jpg

DSC00338.jpg

DSC00346.jpg

dont got any of the 50" didler mower yet

Sparky

I like it. I have the same year D-160. My ser# is 7101...could this mean 27 tractors were made between yours and mine. Kinda cool I think.

BigEd004.jpg

Mike...........

combatmp29r

Terry nice looking D. Makes me wish I had enough room to get mine out and put an engine in it.

Rollerman

Very Nice D's Terry & Mike! :thumbs:

Mike I'm curious who you bought your D from?...seems familiar froma nother Wheel Horse site going a ways back? :thumbs:

kpinnc

Wow those are huge! Very nice tractors you two have.

Wish I had room for one myself!

Kevin

pond195520032003

Terry, is that an NOS 3pt on your tractor :D if so its nice! :thumbs: Mike, is the gas tank on yours still good, or is it just a dent :P i have some parts to help you both out of your money, i mean help you out :D :thumbs:

.5racer

the rear end and 3-point have all been repainted and will go throught it again ths summer to sand out the finner dents . just need them d@%n hosses to finish that part of the 3-point.

Terry

wh79d160

Terry. I was going to call you & see how you came out on the hoses, but I think I know the answer. I was thinking, (I do this sometimes) you could probably get ahold of jyantis, he's been parting out alot of D's on ebay. (the guy with the part for $350.00 Iwas telling you about) he may have those tube assy. that go from the control to the back & you can use what you have or get ahold of me & I can hook you up w/Mike @ my old NAPA store & he can make you some or buy the 1/4 pre made hoses @ TSC & Mike can order you a weatherhead adapter. I will upload some pics of my D when I get a chance. Tom in Kansas. P.S. I'm Tom Z., not Tom B., I don't know him, we may have to track him down. Not many Horse owners around here.

Sparky

Very Nice D's Terry & Mike! :thumbs:

Mike I'm curious who you bought your D from?...seems familiar froma nother Wheel Horse site going a ways back? :thumbs:

Stephen. My "D" belonged to an old guy in Connecticut who had owned it and used it for years and was going to fix it up with his grandson but after they removed some parts it sat and thats where I came in. Neither one of em were "collectors".

Mike........