Sign in to follow this  
dodgepoorboy

d-180

dodgepoorboy

i was wonder if anyone has a good breakdown for the rear end of the d-180 and if anyone know if all the little gears middle go in one way cause a few fell out and some got x on them and a few os but more x then os going to but it back together tonight!!!! B):party::hbd:B) :clap:

stevebo

I believe you are talking about the pinion gears... I believe they go in the same way every other one. + 1 + 1 etc. Rotating if that helps. How did the rest look?? Check the teeth. Looks like I will have some parts for you thanks to Scott in Warsaw !!

dodgepoorboy

r u saying flip ever other one around so one gear is high then the other or are they all the same level?

whfan74

Steve should have some very good parts coming. I am glad that this tranny is going to be able to help out more than one member. B)

TT

r u saying flip ever other one around so one gear is high then the other or are they all the same level?

010810tranz189.jpg

Got it? B)

I also moved this to the proper category.

dodgepoorboy

thanks guys for all ur help i am now an expert on the rear end now i think i can do it blindfolded thanks so much really u guys are the best !!! :clap::party: B)

rustynut

i took a hi-lo range 8 spd tranny aprt once just to do it and i just started puttin gears back in it and i somehow got it put back together right and put it on the tractor and it was stuk in low range it wouldnt go into high range lol. now its in the ol junk yard cause the motor was trash.