Sign in to follow this  
nylyon

Where's everyone from?

jusjeepn

My small 3 acre horse ranch is 72 miles north of Indianapolis and 52 miles south of Ft wayne near I-69 in Marion, In. "I am a lineman for the county" or at least for Indiana michigan Power/ AEP. Part of my territory actually cover Jay county Indiana, home of Portland Indiana where most of you are familiar with. My father started this W/H bug with his small engine repair shop and I have just carried it on ( I still have one of his original tractors). I have since closed the repair business but there are always people wanting stuff fixed, go figure? My collection has included W/H's, Cub's, Case's, Snapper's, Sears, Craftsman, Simplicity, M/W's. Bolens, White... I could go on and on, but my favorite has always been the Red Horse. The knowledge and the ideas this forum has provided me so far has been and will continue to be awesome. Thanks to everyone for making me feel welcome!

Pat

buckrancher

I live near Trumansbug NY in the heart of the finger lakes region (NY wine country)

between Cayuga and Seneca lakes less than 10 miles away is Ithaca NY where I

grew up Ithaca was the original Hollywood and it is home of Cornell University

which I know alot of you guy's have heard of.

I'am a cnc machinist by trade (30 year's) at a local family owned tool&die shop

and have way too many collection's of stuff (just ask my wife)

been hooked on WH sense I was 5 year's old, first mower I ever drove and

will probibly be the last

Brian

Coadster32

I am from the Death Star.

NILES, Michigan ~ City of Four Flags

more flags-more fun.. Seriously, I'm from Milford,CT. That's on the coast between New Haven and Bridgeport. For those that know, about 10miles west of Pepe's Pizza. I am currently trying to work on two Suburban 551's. They are hacked right now, but I'm plowing without sheetmetal, and it's a blast!! :hide::D :hide:

bitten

I am in between Belle Center and Kenton Ohio ( W. N/W ). Refured to as The Planes

P.J.

WheelHorse_of_course

I'm in Brewster, NY which is located about 60 miles north of NYC. Many say that Brewster, located in Putnam County, is the beginning of New York State. Oh forgot to mention, Brewster is famous. Remember "That Girl" with Marlo Thomas? Well in the show, That Girl was originally from Brewster, NY!

Hey Karl,

Isn't Brewster right next to the aptly named "Southeast New York" which is located (you guessed it) in Southeast New York?

Happy Holidays to all!

:banana: :D :hide:

Knuckledragger

I live in Sheboygan, WI. I was born in Logan, West Virginia, Crooked Creek, to be more specific.

here 4 the horses

im located in west virginia..... 20 min north of wheeling..in good ol west virginia...and right accross the river from stuebenville OH.....2 hours north from charleston WV...and about 2 hours east from columbas OH....and about 30 min south of pittburgh PA......jeff

ronscat

Location - South Georgia. Moultrie is my mailing address.

History - Retired government worker for Department of Agriculture. I worked with a lot of farmers, land users, developers, etc over those 34 years.

Family - Wife is a LPN. 2 children. 4 grandkids.

Tractors- 3 Wheelhorses, 2 Sears, 1 Bolens, 4 Cubs. I like 'em all! :hide:

My current wants is for a mid blade or box scraper for my 9hp Vanguard powered C-160 I just cleaned up, repainted, and repowered. I plan to repaint a B-80 sometime here shortly. It is powered with a 6.5 Intek engine.

I enjoy reading and learning on this site. There seems to be a lot of good people on here.

Country Cadillac

Hello from Grand Isle Vermont...... The Champlain Islands as they say... Northern part of the state .. 25 miles from the Canadian Border.... Lake Champlain was going to be the 6th great lake ... then they decided it wasn't goin to be.... go figure :thumbs: We live right in the middle of the northern part of the lake....and until all the flatlanders come, it's great......... have a good day..........Ray

nwpahorseman

greenville pa. here, original home of the world famous WERNER ladder co. the best built aluminum ladders in the world. also deep in the heart of lake erie lake effect snow country. seriously right smack between pittsburgh and erie pa. right off i-79

Operator

A small little town with one bar "The Naughtey Hawg" and one church, right on the Mississippi River. Across the river from Red Wing MN and the Praire Island Nuk plant. Seven acres for my red Horses to play on, big yard and a good size garden to dig in. Two dogs , Opie and LC and one cat Dude. Plus a wife that says I have to many tractors.

Randy

Horse Fanatic

I'm from Hadley, MA about 20 miles north of Springfield MA. Love those maroon stripe Wheel Horses!

WHC-125

My location is in my signatue (Naugatuck, CT) :banana:

Ohio_Tractor_Nut

Tiffin, Ohio ... approximately 50 miles southeast of Toledo.

CHARGER9AUTO

I'm in Canajoharie NY between Albany and Utica off 90. Usually rustling er delivering CO2 out in New England during the week driveing tanker.

Duane, I remember I sold you the C-85 Kohler K-181S motor mount for $15 . :thumbs: Ben

wheel horse 1045

niles michigan here

SgtBob

:omg:

St Johns, MI just north of Lansing.

Let me know if I can help you out with anything in this area.

Sgt Bob

BTK07

Hi everyone,

I live in Lake Village, Indiana which I call the swamplands of Indiana. We are 1/2 mile east of US 41 and 1/2 mile south of State Road 10. 45 minutes South of Gary and about an hour North of Lafayette. I used to be a Governmental Special Commodities Relocator. :drool: That's a fancy term for "Truck Driver". :omg: I was actually a Mail hauler for the P.O. until I took sick. Now the only thing I drive is my Wheel Horses. I've been a member here at RS since Feb. 19, 2009 and just now found this part of the Forum. DUH!!!!! I have enjoyed Looking at the postings and the pics of everyones WH's. :drool: And God Bless America and RedSquare.

Don1977

I'am about half way between Salisbury and Concord, North Carolina just east of I-85 near exit 63.

jimt1971

Trevose, PA just outside Philly

Jim

Red Iron

I'm just a tiny dot on most maps of Michigan, suggests that I live in

rural country, a great home for horses to play. I used to live in Niles (81-87)

before I bought my current home. Originally from Benton Harbor, MI.

Only one mexican food store and auto repair shop in this blinker light

community.

My one acre is enough room to play with my horses.

Glad to be in this forum, already helpful in a week I've been here!

:thumbs2:

W9JAB

What used to be a small town, 40 miles north west of Chicago.

on the Fox river, in the Chain-O-Lakes area.

jeepback.jpg

:thumbs2: :thumbs:

wats56

Northeast Wyoming ,Osage. pop. 350 counting dogs and cats but no Wheel Horses yet but lookin hard :scratchead:

hodge

No joke, I live in Love, Va. It isn't on a map, and has a population of about 90. Many, many years ago, there was a post office at the top of Love Gap. It is long since gone, so our postal address is Lyndhurst, VA, but the area is still called Love, and I live on Love Road. Needless to say, the road sign disappears frequently. For reference, I live about 30 miles west-southwest of Charlottesville, in the Shenandoah Valley. I live in the mountains, about 5 minutes from the Blue Ridge Parkway. Beautiful stuff.

whfan74

I apologize.....voted but never put in a reply to this topic.

Located in Warsaw, Indiana which is known as the "Orthopaedic Capital of the World" We have 3 of the largest orthopaedic manufacturers in the world located here in our town. We are surrounded by many lakes with a variety of activities to be involved in.

Warsaw is 40 minutes west of Fort Wayne Indiana off of U.S. 30 and about 1 hour 15 minutes south west of South Bend.

Great place to live and raise a family! :notworthy: