Sign in to follow this  
perry

1277 plowing pics

perry

sure is a sweet machine :thumbs: . now i know why i am stickin with the 1960's. :D

running and plowing great. muffler stack is temperary untill i figure out what i want on there :thumbs: .

1277wh019.jpg

1277wh021.jpg

1277wh014.jpg

Greg B.

:thumbs: That sure looks like fun, Perry :thumbs: The 60s were good to me, too :D:P

Greg B.

TT

There's the proof right there in the pictures, guys!

Ain't nothing like owning a Wheel Horse -- but it's a lot better when you can USE 'em too! :thumbs:

Perry, glad to see those pictures..... and it kinda chokes me up to see the old girl out there still "working her tail off" after all those years. :thumbs:

Looks like she's doing a good job for you too, eh? :D

hoosier

Great pics. :thumbs: Are the ice piles still causing you probems?

TR_DIGGER

Those are some good pics Perry :thumbs: . As far as ice piles, bet you drive right up on them. How good do those chains on the front tires work?

Sparky

So is it worlds of differance between the new 1277 and the old retired 877? Is the HP makin a huge differance?

Looks like a nice tractor and glad its workin out for ya.

Mike............

pond195520032003

Nice work Perry :thumbs: keep on pushin that snow, just dont push any more my way :thumbs: my 65 1075 is down right now(generator bearing is whinning loud) or i would have used it this winter! but good thing my D-200 is on the job :D

T-Mo

Perry,

Nice pictures. It looks like you're enjoying yourself today as from the other times you were out plowing snow. :thumbs:

combatmp29r

Great pictures Perry :thumbs: Good to see the old girl still workin great.

perry

There's the proof right there in the pictures, guys!

Ain't nothing like owning a Wheel Horse --

Perry, glad to see those pictures.....

Nick

Perry,

Great pictures and looks like you have some real snow up there to. :thumbs: The other day I had to plow part of the yard to have any fun. :thumbs: I went up into Michigan Monday for a Horse and went from a dusting of snow on the ground here to covered ground and snow banks up there.

Nick

TT

I don't want to sound like "Old Mother Hen" here, Perry, :thumbs: but make sure you keep an eye on the transaxle mounting plate on that tractor. It's got good power and traction, and hitting those "ice piles" will put a lot of pressure on those 4 little bolts. (They weren't "strengthened" like the newer models)

My 876 didn't get treated very nice by the previous (and original) owner and had to have some reinforcing done in that area:

876ten.jpg

There's also a 1973 14 automatic down the road from me that now has one of my "extra" frames under it because it actually broke in half! :thumbs:

Kelly

Perry, :thumbs: Do you know if the weights you have on the back of your simplicity are factory? I have some that look alot like that a guy gave me, I didn't even think they were for a tractor but I took them as they have to weigh 100lbs, I think he said they were CC. I'll have to look at mine again.

perry

Perry, :thumbs: Do you know if the weights you have on the back of your simplicity are factory? I have some that look alot like that a guy gave me, I didn't even think they were for a tractor but I took them as they have to weigh 100lbs, I think he said they were CC. I'll have to look at mine again.

yes the simplicitys are a factory wieght. less than a 100lbs thou. the wieghts on the 1277 are off my old cub original and i believe they are factory.

Kelly

Perry I'm talking about the weights on the rear lift.

perry

I don't want to sound like "Old Mother Hen" here, Perry, :D but make sure you keep an eye on the transaxle mounting plate on that tractor. It's got good power and traction, and hitting those "ice piles" will put a lot of pressure on those 4 little bolts. (They weren't "strengthened" like the newer models)

My 876 didn't get treated very nice by the previous (and original) owner and had to have some reinforcing done in that area:

yes dear ill be easy on the ol'gal :D:D:P .

my 604 frame is cracked on the bottom :P . i prombaly should look at the 877 uh?.

nope terry i think i am going to TRY and be nice to this one :D .

this winter and these tractors sure have beatin me up this year :thumbs: .

i am glad i bought the 1277. sure like the hydro lift :thumbs: .

i spoiled myself last week and dropped some coin on a hard to find item for my orange tractor. hopefully will be here this week. you'll see it in the other brands section soon :P .

perry

Perry I'm talking about the weights on the rear lift.

yes they are a factory doughnut wieght.

since they wont fit your red ones, ill take'em off your hands for ya :thumbs: .

Rollerman

Nice pics Perry...so everything started melting & refroze up there?

The 1277 looks great...can't beat the hyd lift & hydro combo for plowing.

mack1605

nice pics perry looks like your having fun.

Rod(NASNUT)

:thumbs: Hay Perry it looks like there is fire in that woodstove on that wagon? :thumbs:

perry

:thumbs: Hay Perry it looks like there is fire in that woodstove on that wagon? :thumbs:

thats a brand new stove and i am breaking it in outside.

curing the paint, taking out the moisture in the stove, and burning off the new stove smell. new stove's smoke & smell like crazy for the first few burns.

pond195520032003

I thought the same thing :thumbs: just didnt want to say anything, :thumbs: as i might end up in a reformatory :D