Sign in to follow this  

Well Denny you did it! The long labor of love with some aggravation thrown in is over. Now it's time to stop and take a breath and relax till the next one. It turned out great. Helps motivate me on mine. Congrats on a fantastic restore from the ground up.

That sure is a great looking 701 Denny. How long did it take to get it finished? Did you have trouble finding parts?

I know you will have a great time showing it off at the shows coming up.

Once again GREAT JOB!!!

Wingrider

Edited by wingrider

That sure is a great looking 701 Denny. How long did it take to get it finished? Did you have trouble finding parts?

I know you will have a great time showing it off at the shows coming up.

Once again GREAT JOB!!!

Wingrider

I've been working on it off and on since I got it in Feb. of '09.  Seems every time I had a little money to spend on it I'd find another Horse that I had to have. Some of the parts were a little hard to find but to me the search is part of the fun. Along the way I had an awful lot of help from several members here.

• Like 1

:handgestures-salute:  I can't wait for the next one Denny.   :text-bravo:

Today I got the lights installed and the last thing to do was install the spec. plate for the engine. My old one was in sad shape so I bought a decal from Terry and had a new plate cut from aluminum. Turned out pretty good.  Nice job, Terry!  Some day I'll paint the letters on the front of the hood but for now, I'm done.

011_zpsda979ef4.jpg

008_zps8151c652.jpg

010_zps40f05ac6.jpg

One last shot, this one's for you, Bob.

014_zps6f8f35f7.jpg

Edited by dclarke
  • Like 3

Wow that looks fantastic Denny! Love the Bob Maynard shot!