Sign in to follow this  
.5racer

Just in

.5racer

Just joined and want to say hi to all,,,HI. From Topeka ,KS and own a D-160 with snow plow , mower , and cycle mower. Just got done putting on a used and refurbished 3-point. Every thing wen together all right after I got some pics, but now the hoses are too short . By what i see the short one from the back end to the hose is missing ... Any ideas ?? Again HI

TERRY

ps . Pics soon !!

nylyon

Uh oh, another Terry. Gonna have to rename this place I think. :thumbs: glad you found us. I don't know about your question, it would probably be best in the Wheel Horse section. Again, welcome!

CasualObserver

Welcome to Terry Square! Seriously... good to have you, and jump in anytime!!

T-Mo

Terry,

:thumbs: I'm glad you found us, here at Terry, Terry and Terry Square, now known as Terry, Terry, Terry, and Terry Square or maybe Terry to the Fourth Power. :thumbs:

T-Mo

Oh, btw, we have a few members here with D series, maybe one of them can jump in here and help with your 3 point question.

Sparky

Welcome to Redsquare Terry( seems like I've said that before :thumbs: ). I have a D-160 with an Onan that has the rear 3 point setup. I can get some pics of it tomorrow if you need em.

Mike.........

.5racer

future projects

box blade for 3-point

mid-point grader all controlled by lever like snow blade'

useing pipe for blade cut in half

wood splitter for 3-point, pump in front like snow blower

disc for 3-point

v-blade for brother`s quad, electric lft and elec v movement

got an idea ill see what I can come up with also I dirt race

Had an idea for a leaf bailer , the small kind no bigger than a shoe box. As you push or pull , picks up leafs and balesthem , then out the rear. Sill thinking on that one !!

whchris

thats it karl im gonna have to step in here how many terrys can the board handle? but seriously welcome to the site and have fun

Sparky

The 2 hoses on the rear lift cylinder are WH part#s 102174 and 102287. The second one would be the one to the rear of the tractor. Both are no longer available.

Mike..............

.5racer

I was given two hoses , but the back one is too short and the teck drawing shows it as a three hose set up74 &75 D`s factory order number 8-5422,

Its the short , looks like 5" long hose I need .. Probably will have to have it made or hard line it to reach the rubber hose.

pond195520032003

Another Terry :thumbs: just kidding :P Terry and if you get them strait :D Let me see what i can do! I have a D-200 with 3pt hitch aswell as everything else! even have extra Hydraulic lins if needed :D i will add some pics tomorrow of extra lines aswell as the set up on mine :P :thumbs:

Sparky

I got my info off the parts list for a 8-5421 three point setup. I'll have to check what my tractor actually has tomorrow.

Mike.........

.5racer

Sounds great !!!!!

Greg B.

.5racer,

Just a belated :thumbs: This is the best gang on the net and this whole intrnational thing is the greates. I swear, you give those Brits a jack knife and a 2 x 4 and they'll build a desk!