Sign in to follow this  
bustedglass

Hi Everyone......

bustedglass

I sent a message to bpjunk, when i actually wanted to post. I hope I am finally getting it right. :D

I just wanted to say Hi to everyone. I am new to Redsquare, and boy am I glad that I found the site. Due to space limitations, and the fact that I am partially disabled, I am NOT a Wheel Horse collector :P , but I am a Wheel Horse LOVER :thumbs:.

I have owned only two (2) Wheel Horses' over the years, and that is all that I have needed - they just last forever.

I have never had the need for a true tractor, since I only needed to cut grass over the years. But, I have had the need for a lawn tractor, and Wheel Horse is the best, My first "tractor" was a Lawn Ranger series with a 7hp. Vert. Shaft Techcumsa, and 32in. S/D deck. I traded that machine in 1985 for my present "tractor", a new 1985 B211-3 Series, with a 11hp. Vert. Shaft B/S, and 37" S/D deck. (Wish I still had the little Lawn Ranger too, but that is a whole 'nother story).

I have made a few "mods" over the years, as shown in the picture, just cause I wanted to, and like the way they look. It has the original paint, has always been cleaned after use, serviced as required, and garage kept. I have more pictures if anyone is interested in my little lawn mower.

Well listen to me ramblin on here. But I could talk about, and look at Wheel Horses' all day long. So keep your posts, and pics coming. You have an audience in me. Mike

P.S. - Sorry for the message Bill :thumbs:

TT

Glad you found the place, Mike.

We'll do what we can to keep your attention! :thumbs:

That's a nice lookin' tractor you have there -- and I'm sure Wild Bill won't mind the stray message either. :D

:thumbs:

nylyon

Mike, let me be the first to welcome you to RedSquare. I am sure that Bill won't mond an extra e-mail or 2 :D That is a really nice 200 series you have there, would love to see more pictures. And what do you mean, you never had the need for a true tractor, you have one :thumbs:

Feel free to take a look around, and if you have a nice picture of yours please put it into our ever growing Wheel Horse Gallery.

Again, welcome to RedSquare :thumbs:

edit that, let me be the second to welcome you, Turbo typing Terry beat me to it again :P

TT

edit that, let me be the second to welcome you, Turbo typing Terry beat me to it again :thumbs:

How about "sick & unemployed and living at the computer all day Terry" beat you to it? :thumbs: :D

pond195520032003

Karl, i think he enjoys doing that :P:thumbs: anyway :thumbs: Mike, and post as often as you can! and when you get a chance :D :D

wesley

Hi mike and welcome , this is the best site to be , they made me so welcome its like being with family, just dont let that lan the thingy get in to your brain , you will never sleep again lol, and dont worry about being disabled my friend you are not alone , we all have things to offer and help each other, l no this group of great people have made my winter nights worth looking forward to .

wes

Stigian

:D Mike, i hope you enjoy it here.

Wes is right it is like a big family here :thumbs:

Theres a few of us here that are disabled, but that gives us more time to play with 'orses :thumbs::D

just dont let that lan the thingy get in to your brain , you will never sleep again

How do you think i manage to sleep :P :P

Sparky

Welcome to Redsquare Mike( we needed more Mikes ). Nice tractor you got. Whats it got for rear tires? The avatar is kinda small for my eyes but they look like Ag's maybe.

Mike.........

T-Mo

Mike,

:thumbs: That is a nice looking 200 series you got there. And I like the mods you have made. Joel, our first vertical shaft member, will now have some more company here with the vert's. :thumbs:

Greg B.

Mike,

:thumbs: Like Wes said, don't let the disability hold you back. You are not alone, here.

Greg B.

combatmp29r

Joel, our first vertical shaft member, will now have some more company here with the vert's. :thumbs:

Hey what do you know I was first at something. :D Mike. Yes I'm the local vertical shaft freak :P I have 3 of the lawn rangers like you had. Seems you leave them alone long and others come to keep them company :thumbs: Nice looking 200 series also.