Sign in to follow this  
dustycarter

How much is this mower worth

Irv

you can go to Lowes or Home Depot and buy the rubber mat by the foot for a couple bucks and cut your own foot pads. Just glue them on or 2-way tape.

rocking 416

I seen 314 0r 312 it was hunk of crap had flat tire even an the guy got 550$ for it so if your firm you may be able to get that. Dont listen to the forum police I know your just asking for an opinion. not a blue book value or writen estimate. things can be taken out of contex on here somtimes :thumbs:

TT

Dont listen to the forum police

"Forum Police" says $125 for this one:

11030916131.jpg

Traded a $50 MTD even-up for this one:

312-81985.jpg

If you guys would just realize that every time you slap a non-realistic high price on these tractors you're doing nothing more than hurting every one of us in the future. :thumbs:

Everyday items cost enough as it is. Can we at least have a break on our toys? :banghead:

rocking 416

Maybe with all the money you saved ya can get some sirens an a badge. Prices vary ive seen tractors in worse shape then all of them going for 500$ from private sales an belive it or not they was firm on there price an actually got it. I dont see how that hurts any of us. You find good deels then you find people who wont budge a knickel. And i bet you wont sell me that horse head seat strait up for 50$ or those hub caps. ive always said its worth what it is to you ive got a 100$ john deere sold for 650$ an the guy loves it

CasualObserver

Maybe with all the money you saved ya can get some sirens an a badge.

How is that helpful to the matter?

This post has severely derailed.... lostthread.gif The original poster asked a question, received many opinions, and has since decided to keep his tractor. The thread will be closed.

In the past, the moderators have frequently asked not to have "what value" or "what's it worth" type postings on this forum. There are simply too many variables at any given time to accurately price anything for anyone. Some of those variables are Location, condition, season, rarity, supply and demand of the local market, the price the buyer has in mind, the price the seller has in mind... and let's not forget the "want it" or "need it" factors. All of the above as well as many, many other things factor into the price of any item at any time.