Sign in to follow this  
mowerman1193

Made Myself something for once!

LumpyB

That is some great craftsman ship there nice work.

mowerman1193

Just thought I would let everyone know, I have decided I will make up a few of these to sell to the members here..But before this turns into a classified ad please wait until I post a ad in the classifieds ( probably early next week ) with a few pictures of one that has been sanded with a finish coat on it..The one pictured here is straight off the saw..It looks much better with a finish on it..Would show you now but its out drying..

Also I will have a few that are made out of Cedar rather than Oak..

So watch the classified ads if your interested in one and see the different styles and types of woods that will be avalible as well as the pricing..From there we will find out how many of you might want one so I can see how many I need to make..

Thanks,

Kevin

Operator

Count me in also! Any chance you could make some larger?

Either way I'll be :thumbs:

Randy

mowerman1193

Randy, yes it is possible to enlarge them and I am designing a new pattern for a wall hanging type of clock..This probably won't be ready for cutting for quite awhile though..Also looking to make a set of Wheel Horse Christmas ornaments..These are just some ideas I had wanted to do for myself but after having so much interest here I bet some of the members will like this as well..

Thanks for your interest,

Kevin

Coadster32

Looks like you should do well on it. It looks fantastic. If you're worried about copyright trouble, work by PM, or sell just the sell the clock, and give the wheel horse around it away for free. Alot of event ticket scalpers will sell you an envelope, or some trinket for $200, and give the tickets away for free. :banghead: (This method does work).

BTW-I'd be interested also. Perhaps you could give priority to the people showing interest in this post. :thumbs:

HorseFixer

Nice Work! Make Mine A Wall Clock So's I can Hang It In My Stable! :thumbs:

As Far As Copyright Issue Goes I Doubt It! So Many People Use THat Logo On Shirts And Decals No One Is Gonna Say Anything. :banghead:

Kelly

As I said in a early post count me in. Kelly

mowerman1193

Just to let you all know, I am in the process of going down the list in order on the messages above..I only have a few made up and am expecting to have more made this week..I am out of clock inserts too but have some on order.Hopefully they will come in by next weekend..After I get through these messages I will just post a few at a time in the classifieds..So the ones that said they would like one should be getting a PM pretty soon.It might be a slow process as I am contacting just one at a time to show the pictures of the ones I have ready to ship and they have to respond to me which one they want..then I move down to the next inline..

Thanks,

Kevin

Kelly

I tell you guys these are nice I got mine, very happy with it, and I'm sure you will be also.

Kevin remember make a few exrtas to bring to the Mi wheel horse show.

Redbird

Kevin,

Beautiful work! Please count me in, too. David's birthday is coming up and it will make THE perfect gift. It's the last thing he'd ever suspect. Looks like your "hobby" is a hit!

Birdie :thumbs:

mowerman1193

Did anyone that I sent a clock out to get their clock in the mail yet??

For the ones that I have not contacted yet..You should be getting a PM from me starting either Friday night and through the weekend until I get though the list..I should have enough to get me through the list on this post.. If I have any left over they will go into the classifieds..

Thanks,

Kevin

bitten

I got my clock and I like it very much. Looks great on my desk. Thank you Kevin.

Brrly1

Kevin, Those look Great. Let me know when you get to the bottom of the list because it looks like I am sitting there. Again that is one nice looking piece. Thanks See Ya, Bye Burly

:thumbs:

Gene_S

Kevin,

I got my WH clock today in the mail. My wife got home before me and it was waiting on the counter for me... I was at awe! That is some fantastic work! Very happy I bought one! :thumbs:

Thanks again,

Gene

jusjeepn

I got mine! It looks awesome!! Kevin definitely has a marketable talent here. If you don't get one, you'll be missing out. Kevin, I do have one suggestion. After watching mine go crashing to the floor from my little ones playing to close to the desk, I suggest a wider base. Great job and excellent craftsmanship!

Gene_S

Very awesome WH clock picture... So cool... :thumbs:

Picture003.jpg

mowerman1193

I got mine! It looks awesome!! Kevin definitely has a marketable talent here. If you don't get one, you'll be missing out. Kevin, I do have one suggestion. After watching mine go crashing to the floor from my little ones playing to close to the desk, I suggest a wider base. Great job and excellent craftsmanship!

Hey Pat, If your clock got damaged from the fall give me a shout..I will hook you back up..

Also just for your information...My original blue print I drew up for this was with a oval type base...However, to keep it simple and at a lower cost I found it more practical without the base..as it would add about $10 for the base and then it wouldn't fit in these little cheap $5 flat rate box's..I can see more people buying these at $30 shipped than $40+ ...

By the way, thanks everyone for the nice comments on these...

Haasman35, That clock fits in nice next to your other things..Looks great!

Glad everyone is happy with their purchase..

Kevin

mowerman1193

Ok I have been having problems with my photo links and due to the very slow response times of Pm's and emails back and forth I am listing the clocks in the classifieds rather than to go down the list one at a time waiting for replies back ect..Its first come first serve in the classifieds..

Kevin