Sign in to follow this  
wheel horse 1045

happy birthday whfan74

Brrly1

Hello Scott weel I don't believe I can add anything that already hasn't been posted. I hope you have a Great Day and a Fantastic New Year!!! With everything you have going on it surely looks like a busy one. And to be 36, again, Boy Howdy!! Have a Very Happy Birthday!!! See Ya Bye Burly/John

:thumbs:

Rod(NASNUT)

:banghead: Scott Stay warm :thumbs:

whfan74

Thanks so much you guys! When I logged on to see all of the birthday wishes it truly made my day!

It was an interesting birthday to say the least........

Started at 3:45 a.m. with my 3 year old daughter throwing up. I guess she wanted to give old dad a unique birthday present. We ended up snuggled under a blanket on the family room couch watching cartoons until about 9 a.m. She was a real trooper and did great.........the kid is never sick, but has been hit with the flu bug a couple times already this winter. Must be that first year of going to preschool.

Had a fantastic day with family and even got a nice new Wheel Horse hat that my wife had made for me. (matches the cool new sweatshirt that she got me for Christmas! :thumbs: )

Needless to say it was a very long day but a good one! My head hit the pillow around 8:30 last night and I was officially out!

Thanks again for all of the birthday wishes! You guys are great! :banghead: