Sign in to follow this  
T-Mo

Will these fit?

T-Mo

Will these blades fit either my 314-8 and/or my C-141 Automatic?

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/grd/399937686.html

Would these be a direct fit without any mod's or extra hardware involved?

nylyon

Ok, you want to keep this quiet. $250 for that top blade is a steal, and in very high demand. I have seen this go for over $350 in not nearly that condition NEW! If you were looking to get one, BUY IT NOW it won't last, especially if collectors know about it Yes, both your tractors can use both of these blades, the only thing you will need is the rear axle hitch. If these are new, not a bad deal at all, especially for that grader blade.

Sparky

Karls right , they will both fit either of your tractors and use the same rear axle bracket. The only snag, and its just a small one, is that the angle lever for the snow-blade has been changed over the years to clear running boards or brake pedals. Wheel Horse put a bend in it to make it clear. I dont know which type is for the older C series tractors or the newer 300 series and its not a deal breaker by any means. If it hits you could bend it yourself or just buy the handle to suit your needs. Either way those are awsome prices and I would jump on em quick!

Mike....with 4 plows in the pile..