Wheelbearing

1991 520-H

Wheelbearing

Thanks guys for the all the compliments and suggestions. You can see I changed my mind on the tire selection because of what people said on this thread. I happy with these and they were cheaper. $227 for all 4 tires shipped.

Brrly1

Wheelbearing, All I can say is you have paid a Great Deal of attention to the Whole tractor not just bits and pieces here and there. Very Impressive!! Can't wait to see the finished product! Looks sharp for sure. Lookin' Good! See Ya, Bye Burly

B)

One day I will learn to dot the i's and cross the t's

Wheelbearing

Ok boys eat your heart out.

IMG_3873.jpg

IMG_3872.jpg

IMG_3871.jpg

IMG_3870.jpg

IMG_3869.jpg

IMG_3868.jpg

Lane Ranger

Looks like a real nice Cadillac!

B)

d180man

Hi grate photos ! what did the running boards cost? they look grate ! B):party: :clap:

Horse Fanatic

Looking sharp! Nice job with the diamond plate.

I got a glimpse of the linkage to the foot control, I'll be interested in seeing how the reverse pedal is hooked up.

Will the pedals be spring loaded so they return to neutral when you let off, or will you step on the reverse pedal to stop if from going forward?

Wheelbearing

Looking sharp! Nice job with the diamond plate.

I got a glimpse of the linkage to the foot control, I'll be interested in seeing how the reverse pedal is hooked up.

Will the pedals be spring loaded so they return to neutral when you let off, or will you step on the reverse pedal to stop if from going forward?

The pedals will be spring centering to Neutral. I bought a cam follower and some springs I just haven't made up the brackets yet and the reverse linkage. This is still in mock up stage I wanted to test the throw needed to actuate the system. Looks like it will work. Everything here is VERY hack and light duty to see if it would work. Like the 1/4 rod pulling the actuator forward....that will be replaced with a 1/2 round bar and the pedals beefed up. the forward and reverse pedal will have a linkage between them to push for forward and push for reverse with the reverse pedal. I have purchased all the rod ends needed to do the job. I'm just boged down sanding primer on all the tins.

As for the aluminum diamond plate foot rests I made them up at *&*&*&*&. I can make more. I made them out of 3/16 diamond plate which is really 1/8 stock with 1/16 diamonds. I found there a little to flexible so I plan on putting a bent up stiffener on the bottom then maybe I'll market them to everyone on redsquare. There really sharp looking. The other option is to make bent up inserts for the stock steel foot rests. I can do that as well.

rickv1957

Very nice running boards,super job! B) ,Rick

Uncle BO

Beautiful keep up yhe good work,Giving me a lot of Ideas looking good!!!

unclebo :clap:B) :party:

Duff

If you go commercial with those footrests, put me down for a pair! :clap:

Tractor sure is looking good! B)

Duff :party:

Wheelbearing

If you go commercial with those footrests, put me down for a pair! :clap:

Tractor sure is looking good! B)

Duff :party:

I think I will go commercial with them...but I need to add a stiffener below them.

DoctorHfuhruhurr

Girlfriend is pissed about me tracking black sand blasting sand in house. She can lick my horses B@lls.

B)

It's refreshing to see someone not say "waaa waaa waaa my wife won't let me .....".

:party:

Wheelbearing

And now we have much better mats to wipe our feet when we walk in the house.

Iggy68

That thing is looking sweeet. Keep up the great work. B)

MikesRJ

I love the floor boards. Can't wait to see what that looks like with the rest of the side panels installed. B)

tbbahner

Now thats a restoration!. I've never had the courage to call what I do a restore. It takes too much time, talent and $ to restore. I settle for "recondition".

Great job!

Tom B

Wheelbearing

Ok guys I have a way not to spend $70 on a toro fuel sender for the fuel tank.

IMG_3880.jpg

I can make these up and sell them for $30 if a bunch is interested. I've crossed a bunch of senders to make this one up. But I can't do onez twozes I have to make a bunch to make it work it. If your interested PM me.

stevebo

which is oem??

truckin88

I would love some floor boards.

Sethro

I'd be interested in a foot controlled hydro kit if you go "commercial" with one of those. B)

Wheelbearing

which is oem??

Left one is oem. Toro wants $70 for a new one.

jimbotelho

Looks like your off to a great start!

Are you using a paint gun or rattle cans?

Mike......

So far rattle cans. I'm using Rustoleum international harvester red specialty paint. I will use a quart to do the tins. I have a case of valspar on the way. I found the rustoleum in the hardware store and gave it a shot its a little darker than valspar but I like the color. I'm just not to crazy about the valspar brand. In all honesty I'd rather buy PPG. But for this one I'll give the rustoleum a try.

you are doing a fantastic excellant job on that tractor also i can see you have welded before (not new to you.) keep pictures coming b!!

Wheelbearing

here ya go guys some more details of the pedal setup.

th_MVI_3894.jpg

Operator

That would be a great system with a loader set-up!! B)

Good ideas for sure!

Randy

Shuboxlover

This is just................................AMAZING!!!!......I feel like this is something I should see on the block at the Barrett Jackson auto auction. B):party::clap: :hbd: