Sign in to follow this  
stevebo

My 2 stage Christmas Present

stevebo

This is what Santa (my brother in law) delivered to my house on Christmas day from upstate NY. I bought this 2 stage blower about a month ago and have been waiting to get it. It took 2 grown men and a small child to pick it up and move it :notworthy:

I am happy to get it and make sure that it worked with the three point actuator system. I also took the grader blade off and mounted up the weight box and added my rear wheel weights. I will be giving this a try without chains since I do not have any that will fit (unless Charlie sells me his).

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

Sparky

Real nice Steve! Now just get us some pics of the snow chucker in action please :notworthy: .

Mike........

stevebo

Mike,

2 things are not allowing that to happen...

1- no snow :notworthy:

2- .01% chance that I can convince the wife to take pics if and when it snows but I will try :thumbs:

rickv1957

Steve,that a very nice setup! :notworthy: Rick

christopherX

Very NICE! But...do you have to walk around to get in the house? heh...it looks like both doors are blocked by your horses. chris :notworthy:

stevasaurus

Steve...that is a nice setup...come on snow!!!! :notworthy:

Ken B

Thats pretty sweet Steve, my wife also won't take pics or video. Lucky for me, Jesse will! (whether he likes it or not, he has no choice!)

If we ever get snow don't forget, I'm only 3 miles away. I have both a digital camera and a video camera!

I want snow and I want alot of it, the last storm we got ripped! :notworthy:

WHC-125

Thats pretty sweet Steve, my wife also won't take pics or video. Lucky for me, Jesse will! (whether he likes it or not, he has no choice!)

If we ever get snow don't forget, I'm only 3 miles away. I have both a digital camera and a video camera!

I want snow and I want alot of it, the last storm we got ripped! :thumbs:

I want alot of snow too!!! :notworthy: And Steve dont forget about the cripple over here, I am not far at all from you either :WRS: