Sign in to follow this  
Bow_Extreme

Wiring Diagram

Bow_Extreme

Allright so I've check all the usual spots for the wiring diagram for the B-80 I just picked up. Toro's website doesn't have it, the other wheelhorse sites don't seem to have it. Does anyone have a copy you could e-mail to me? This is a 1974 B-80

Model: 1 0140 9

Serial: 1020587

All help is appreciated. One more question. Does this use a standard configuration 5 prong ignition switch (one block of 4 with the fifth prong centered on block of 4 all in one connector)? It appears it does but someone chopped off the connector and wiring on this tractor and I'm restoring it to original condition. Does someone have the wiring plug for the ignition switch?

Thanks

tophatbufflo

Go to the links under the tractors forum and check the wheelhorsemanuals groups I believe there is one in one of them. Or hope TT reads the message and will post one for you, he is good at doing that.

CasualObserver
1974B-80.jpg

Bow_Extreme

Thank you kind Sir!!

KC9KAS

I just bought an ignition switch from a TORO dealer, and was surprised that is was only $22.23 + sales tax.

It is for a 1975 B-100 AUTOMATIC and the dealer also threw in a wiring diagram, but my question is:

What gauge wire should be used to correctly (original colors & gauge wire) should I use? The diagram has the colors, but I want/need to know the wire gauge. Thanks

Bow_Extreme

I believe most of the wiring is 12-14 gauge. I would use 12ga.

KC9KAS

I was planning on using 12 gauge, but I thought the wire from "R" terminal on the switch going to the regulator was a larger (10 or 8 gauge) wire. Any idea about this?

TT

Any idea about this?

12ga. wire is fine for the 15 amps (maximum) in that circuit.

rmaynard

Is that diagram good for the 1977 B-100 8-speed also?

rickv1957

Yes that wiring diagram will be the same,Rick

Polaris2007

I'm getting ready to start a total re-wiring of my 1977 C-120 restoration project. Does that diagram aply to my tractor too? That is a GREAT diagram!!

TT

I'm getting ready to start a total re-wiring of my 1977 C-120 restoration project. Does that diagram aply to my tractor too?

No.

See this topic.

Bow_Extreme

The wiring diagram for the B-100 is not the same as the B-80. I just went thru both of my tractors last night. The ignition wiring setup is a little different for some reason.

jpmcleod

Poloras. I have a owners manual for my 1977 C120. Send me a e-mail at jerry.pugh@fldfs.com and I will copy and send you whatever you need. If you have a fax number that would help. I can only check my e-mails at work. I have one here but can't remember. I believe it is jerry.pugh5170yahoo.com. Try that first. To many phones, computers and t.v. sets.