Sign in to follow this  
TT

Non-OEM Electric lift discussion

T-Mo

That's quite a parts pile, TT. I'm sure I could use some of those parts. :thumbs:

As I look at your picture of the C-160 and the Raider 12, I'm beginning to get a clearer picture of what is needed for this type of setup. I wonder what I would need to do something similar or there abouts for a '98 314-8? :thumbs:

TT

Way up there near the start of this topic, you'll find a parts drawing that I have labeled "1978 & up hydraulic or manual lift".......

Part #9 in that drawing is what you'd need. Once you get everything apart that's in the way, you can pull out the manual lift lever/shaft, and slide the "power" lift shaft right in place. The hydraulic lift cylinders on the "newer" tractors lay right in along the frame with the "dead" end having a 3/4" mounting hole that slides directly over the footrest support rod behind the brake pedal. The rod comes out the "back" of the cylinder and hooks to the bottom of the arm on part #9. (clevis and pin style)

You can even get the OEM left side cover without the hole for the manual lift lever -- to make it look like a factory installation. :thumbs:

TT

By the way, I don't know what it is for sure (trailer parts?) in front of the RER cub, you have a axle with bolt on wheels, I picked up a set of spindles I cut off a toro grounds keeper? very old, When I got home I was looking at them, and I thought try them on my 520 forward swept axle so I pulled a hub, it was a perfect fit, so they are going on my FEL tractor and I can change wheels with out messing with the bearings and with the loader I don't need a jack.

I don't want to lead this too far :offtopic: again, but here's that axle, Kelly:

022108006.jpg

Kelly

That's a nice looking axle. looks to be in good shape tires and all.