Sign in to follow this  
bork

seal part numbers needed

bork

In search I found CR11050 for the 1-1/8" axles (I have), But the 1" brake shaft not sure. I see someone said, the CR9815 & someone else said, CR9835 which is the 1" axle? Which is it or neither. Is there a place I can go to to find my own part #s without bothering you guys? Or do yall live for this?

tgranthamfd

You have a 1" brake shaft not a 3/4"????

pfrederi

9815 for 1" shaft 1.25" bore ----crosses to WH 1232

9836 is for 1"; shaft but bore is 1.437

You can look it up

SKF CR cross reference

pfrederi

You have a 1" brake shaft not a 3/4"????

Older trannys had 1" brake shafts....

bork

Yes I have 1" brake shaft. The 3/4" seals way too small. Should I assume I need the smaller bore of these two 1" numbers? for the brake shaft? OR where do you guys find the wh part #s

Thanks pfrederi for the SK link

pfrederi

The parts manual for whatever you are working on will provide the WH # and you could measure the bore to verify....

bork

thats the problem, I'm not using manual, I thought popping out seal would be a piece of cake. Hard to measure bore, I dont have my calipers & didn't want to pop out old seal till I had new one in hand.

tgranthamfd

thats the problem, I'm not using manual, I thought popping out seal would be a piece of cake. Hard to measure bore, I dont have my calipers & didn't want to pop out old seal till I had new one in hand.

Look at the pinned links. Toro Master Parts Viewer should take you to where you can enter your information, then you can look at your particular tranny's exploded view and it will give you WH part numbers. You can then look foe cross reference number or superseeded numbers from Toro. Personally Toro's sight gives me fits trying to find what I am looking for, but then again my brother finds things rather easily. What year model is yours?

tgranthamfd

bork, I couldn,t find the 1057 on the master parts viewer, did a search for 1967 models, found a 1257 and some others. One had a 5060 transmmision and some of the others didn't state which tranny. If you can find a different model with the same tranny as your 1057, you should get the part number you are looking for. Be aware one of them listed had a 5/8" brake shaft seal listed and another did not say what size brake shaft it had. Hope this helps out some.

bork

OK great! Thanks. I copied & saved. & now I see in the original manual copied & saved the part numbers . But where is best place to convert the WH #s to whoevers #s.

Duff

OK great! Thanks. I copied & saved. & now I see in the original manual copied & saved the part numbers . But where is best place to convert the WH #s to whoevers #s.

Bork, that chart I linked you to has the WH part number converted to Timken (bearings) and Chicago Rawhide (seals). I got my replacements from Motion Industries and was extremely pleased both in price and service.

Duff :notworthy:

bork

Thanks , I got the cr#s & called NAPA & had the next day.