Sign in to follow this  
riley

rj-59 transaxle

riley

:hide: i have a rj-59 with a brokentrans. gear it is called a differential case and gear.the original wheel horse part#3502. does anyone have one thay would be willing to part with for a reasonable price ? :scratchead: riley in maine

rwilson

Im in the same boat. Mine is badly worn though.

rwilson

I managed to score a second transmission from a guy. I havn't opened it up yet so i dont know how good it is. but they are out there. just keep searching.

Duff

Riley, I don't have a part for you but I see this was your first post. :notworthy: ! Someone will likely be along to help you out! Glad you found us!

Duff (just west of you in NH)! :thumbs:

VinsRJ

:notworthy:

Like rwilson you will most likely find better luck locating a whole tranny than just the parts. I know a couple of weeks ago Daves Tractor World was listing 5003 tranny parts on evil-bay. I don't think they sold. Also I know they just got a couple more RJs which are going to be parted out so give them a call. Just Google "Daves Tractor World".

rwilson

I called daves a few weeks ago. They are a very nice bunch of guys to deal with. Give them a call and see what they say.

Save Old Iron

:notworthy: