Sign in to follow this  
fgm268

A new horse in the clan

fgm268

Here is a new horse i obtained today any information please.

PA300102-1.jpg

PA300104-1.jpg

GRAEME

PERTH

SCOTLAND.

engine2quarters

Nice little machine you have there. I've got the same, but it's a 5 speed tranny. There is a bunch of info around about the 211 series. Toro has copies of the instruction booklets on them, as well as the same booklets showing up on eBay at times.

I believe that the 211-3 qnd 211-5 are the same except for the tranny. If you goto the Toro website (www.toro.com) and enter 22-11B501, you can get an idea of what you have. That number is for my unit, your's might be a bit different.

It's not a machine that will plow a field, but it does cut grass pretty well. I just finished putting a rebuilt snowblower on mine today, so we're all set for snow. And, the backup belly mower that I found is waiting on the work bench for a rebuild.

HorseFixer

Looks like a nice machine :hide: give her a bath and she will start to look presentable! Just picked up a maroon striper myself a couple weeks ago growing kinda fond of them myself! :scratchead:

Duff

Just picked up a maroon striper myself a couple weeks ago growing kinda fond of them myself! :scratchead:

Aaah, Duke! Welcome to the Matrix! lol :hide:

Duff :ychain:

bustedglass

Good looking little machine. I have one like it, or I mean that I started out with one like it :scratchead: . It is the one shown in my avatar, and you can also go to the CUSTOM picture gallery here and click on "B215.5.5 ?" Custom, to see and read about my little treasure.

Clean it up, take care of it, it will last you forever :hide:

tgordonjr

Nice little machine you have there. I've got the same, but it's a 5 speed tranny. There is a bunch of info around about the 211 series. Toro has copies of the instruction booklets on them, as well as the same booklets showing up on eBay at times.

I believe that the 211-3 qnd 211-5 are the same except for the tranny. If you goto the Toro website (www.toro.com) and enter 22-11B501, you can get an idea of what you have. That number is for my unit, your's might be a bit different.

It's not a machine that will plow a field, but it does cut grass pretty well. I just finished putting a rebuilt snowblower on mine today, so we're all set for snow. And, the backup belly mower that I found is waiting on the work bench for a rebuild.

I just finished putting a rebuilt snowblower on mine today, so we're all set for snow.

I also have a 211-5 but I thought that vertical shafts didnt have snow blowers only plows. How did you do this?