Sign in to follow this  
wheelhorse101

one scary day

wheelhorse101

well last Wednesday was not a fun day for me as now i am out of my right leg for a mounth. heres the story i finished up mowing my lawn and threw all my leaves and grass into my garden and then i grabbed my alis chalmers tractor with the tiller and went to go till my garden i made one pass and was on my way around to to the second when my foot came off the rest and the tie caught it and then as that happened it caught the other side and pulled both legs between the tires and the tractor and on the left side is the pulls for the tiller and needless to say after 5 minutes of screaming for someone to get the tractor off me i remembered my leather man was on me and was able to cut my phone out of my pocket and was able to get my dad out side and get it off of me and found that one of the pullys cut a 4 inch gash into my calf muscle had a cast on for a week only 9 stiches on the out side there were to many to count on the inside but the good news cast if off and doc says were healing good and should be back up and going soon thank the lord im going insane not being able to do anything.

heres the damage

cut.jpg

nylyon

Ouch, you must have been scared. Glad that it wasn't worse for you and that you're healing well.

Coadster32

Battle wounds!! Like Karl said, glad it wasn't worse. Anyhow, watch out for those Chalmers, I hear they're pretty dangerous. Better stick to the horse.

chazm

Dude - :ychain:

Hope your doing better.

I feel your pain - it only takes a split second for things to go wrong :hide:

I pulled a couple of no brainers the last couple of weeks & have the bruises ,cuts & dents to show for it. :scratchead:

Get well

Chaz :ychain:

WHC-125

Dan I hope you get better soon! I will see you around. And I think its time to get rid of that Allis Chalmers or if you want I can make you a set of floorboards for i so your feet wont get underneath it ever again.

bitten

Dan

Glad that you are going to be alright. I bet that was some scary stuff. I do work around here all the time and think if something was to happen there would be no one around to help. Might have to start carrying my leathermen with me.

Heal quick, you still have to till the garden :scratchead:

P.J.

VinsRJ

Glad you are ok, take your time healing. The mind wants you to rush through the process but its best to use good judgement.