Sign in to follow this  
Nick

Memorabilia

I had some pamphlets, an old WH hat plus a VHS video showing the 97 linup with some video of the 520-H. Got the idea to throw it all on ebay as a lot, had to ship it to Sweden of all places.

Do still have a display my cousin found for me. Guess it would be for sales information.

display1.jpg

That's all neat stuff...

As for the trucks... I still wish I could find someone to paint this one on a model for me

wh_semi.jpg

And Dale.... haven't you got a set of the Auburn Rubber toys? can we see a good pic of them?

Ive been to all but the first and last PA shows so here are close up pictures of the shirts. Not the best pictures after I made them smaller. Some are front and back but a few are one side only.

photo0.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo3n4.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo6.jpg

• Like 1

yeah, I think that's where I found it. I emailed "Hank" and he forwarded me on to Russ the actual photographer.

Oh.... and I forgot earlier... yes, the Auburn Rubber toys I'm referring to are the yellow and red RJ/Suburban looking tractor, lawn roller, dump cart, lawn sweeper... and such. Just found my picture... I just wish I had a better one. I don't know who's triple set this is, but man I wish I just had one.

wh_toys.jpg

Every now and then you see ONE set on ebay. Last ones I recall did not meet a reserve at $75

Figured I'd better throw a picture in here too.

I don't have a lot of the memorabilia, just a few dia cast trucks & the big "Nylint" truck.

0104080000.jpg

It's the weekend guys!!!!!!!!! Yeah, yeah, yeah, I work tuesday through saturday, my weekend is sunday and monday. So for ME, it's still the weekend and I'm on time with my promise

Here is a picture of some of my stuff:

DSCF1566.jpg

You probably cant' read it, but the front hat is signed by Cecil Pond.

Only got down one truck, but I have three. Two are mint still in the box.

Items missing I can think of now:

belt buckle

several issues of Horse Sense

many original brochures

wall charts

credit card

Straight from the Horse's Mouth book

dealer sign in garage too large to include

tapes & CD' s of the WHCC shows

probably other stuff, I'm so NOT organized!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dale

Dale

I don't have any toys yet but i am working on it. there is some nice stuff there

Attached Image

post-12-1200013012.jpg

I got some of my collection together for a photo op tonight... but to keep the thread from getting any longer to load, I'm just going to leave them on My webpage. (does that count too?) :dunno: I used to have a picture of my paper collection sprawled out on the floor, but that picture has disappeared. :scratchead:

Have any of you seen this before?

wh_art.jpg

I found it on a promotional calendar last year, googled the artist, who has done many, many paintings, but couldn't find this one. After a few days of searching on the internet, I finally found this

Check out what I finally found! My snowmobile literature collection is nearing completion! I think I have at least a copy of almost everything now. (I know I'm missing one ad) I have originals of most, but there are a few pieces that are just copies. This piece was a big one for me to find.

snowmobile_binder.jpg

Sign in to follow this