Sign in to follow this  
Hammerhead

1979 Wheel Horse C121 with 8 Speed Trans

Hammerhead

I had some of my Wheel Horses at my local Farm Days Tractor Show and a lady asked me if I wanted her old Wheel Horse, she said it was a C12 or something, she didn't know. She bought a house from the original owner, an old lady. She said she'd leave her beloved WH with the home and that it ran good. The new owner tried to start it, but it didn't make a noise. So she figured it was junk. I asked how much she'd take for it and she said $25.00!! So I went and got it FAST! I got it running in no time and it runs and mows great! The Hi and Low Range tranny is sweet! Another one for the pile! Too bad I can't figure out how to post a pic!! Any help out there???? Thank You..KJ

fireman

That is an incredible collection you have in your signatureline :scratchead: . How long have you been collecting? Where are you from?

WHC-125

KJ :hide: and thats a impressive collection :ychain: There are shows in Ct that dont even have that many tractors in them :scratchead:

Coadster32

These boys from CT said it right. That's not even a herd, it's a stampede!!

:scratchead: Killer score on the 8-speed. Good move going fast.

sgtsampay

Um, wow. Do you think you got enough tractors? I would hae to change the oil in them. It would take a whole week. LOL. Anyway great deal on your new tractor and nice collection. Please show some pictures. :scratchead: :hide:

Hammerhead

:scratchead: This is my first pic, hard to navigate this place so far. I've been collecting WH's and other brands as well, for 25 years! :hide: I have a few Cub Cadets, Copar Panzers, Rugg, Springfield, a Bantam and some other stuff. I've sold off a few of my off brand tractors but the WH's rule around here! I live near Columbus Ohio, in Sunbury just north of the big town. I have pics posted on other sites but this one seems pretty hard. Glad to be here though! When I was a kid, we had a big 953 that had several attachments that came with it. I was in charge of mowing for the most part. So I figured I had to find one of those tractors but found a 704 first and bought it for $20.00 from a guys front yard, it was his lawn ornament! It took me awhile to find a 953 but a few other Horsies found their way in first. I decided to officially have a big collection of these tractors and I thought the only way to have a good collection was to have one of every Model Year made, up to a point of the tractors weren't that rare any more, maybe 1980's. Little did I know how many different Models they made!! Sheesh, did I go over board or what?! :ychain: Thanks for the welcome, good to be around some WH buddies! Keith Jones...Hammerhead

N.C. horserider

:scratchead: "Holy Cow" or should I say horse. 43 horses listed in signature, did you own part of Wheel Horse at some point in time. Wow that is an unbeleivable amount sure would like to see the size of the show room at this dealership.

bitten

Keith

Very nice collection. Im outside of Kenton Oh. not to far from you. Sure would like to see all those Horses, you must have a big shop.

P.J.

C-Series14

:hide:

I am in SW Ohio near Wash. C.H.

Nice collection! :scratchead:

jusjeepn

Keith, I followed your GT collection on several other sights. I see you've been a member here for awhile, glad you decided to post. Good to have you here and look forward to seeing more of your collection!

jusjeepn

Keith, Click On This Link! It tells how to post pics here. After you have a photobucket account (or any other) it's easy!