Sign in to follow this  
sgtsampay

First Transmission Oil Change.

sgtsampay

Hi all. I wanted to changed the oil in the transmission tomorrow, but before I do, I would like to know how. I asume that I just pull the drain plug and let it drain out and then fine the fill cap and fill it back up. I really have no clue and I was hoping one of you guys would. Thanks.

Sparky

I'm not so sure that the fluid is changable in your 211. I thought it was just filled with grease or white lithium or something along that line.

You might want to see if you can muster up an owners manual for it to be sure.

Mike........

sgtsampay

Ok, I will check around and see what I can fine. Didn't even think about that.

sgtsampay

So Acording to that chart, I jsut needs to greese my joints, change my engine oil and that it? The transmission is ll set? Then why does it sometimes shift hard. Like I put it into reverse and then let the clutch out a little and I feel a little jerk and then it moves. Is that normal? I feel stupid for asking this..

Also, how do I ajust my clutch and my brakes? Like to make them tighters or looser. THnaks guys for helping a newbie. I found a manual but it seems to only be for the whole wheel horse line up, and doesn't talk about my tractor much at all.

bitten

I would go to Toro.com and find a manual that is for your lawn mower. It will tell you what you need to know and maybe something that you never thought of.

sgtsampay

Thanks guys but after much research and looking at the tractor i learned that it doesn't a fiuld chang. So thanks guys for you help.