Sign in to follow this  
nylyon

2010 RedSquare Calendar

nylyon

Download your copy of the 2010 RedSquare Calendar

As always, thank you for submitting your pictures. A very special Thank You to Terry (T-Mo) who puts together the calendar each year. It is a dificult task, to pull it all together, and I am glad that Terry took the time once again to pull this off.

Terry, Thank You and thanks for all your submissions. Remember to take your winter shots for the 2011 calendar!

Please remember, this calendar is not for sale, and only available for free download.

mcwh1950

great job on the calender terry . my brother down load me one this afternoon . it look great on paper. let me know if you want one. great choice for november. .thank you for taking you time to do this for the members here.

:hide::ychain::scratchead: [ you did forget a very important date nov 14 redsqure birthday

Suburban 550

:hide: T-Mo, the calender looks beautiful. :ychain: We really appreciate all your time and effort. People like you make this site as great as it is. :scratchead:

dustycarter

:scratchead: :hide::ychain:

That is a very nice calendar!! I'm going to put in my room and another in the garage so when everybody comes over they will see how good Wheel Horses are and how good you are at making this stuff!! Awesome calander! TERRIFIC JOB THANKS!

bustedglass

:scratchead: WOW :hide:

stevasaurus

Beautiful calendar Terry and Karl...thanks :scratchead:

Don1977

Great Calender of the best of American Made Iron. :scratchead:

Thanks!!!!

Don1977

dmoore

Wow! Thank you Terry! :notworthy: What a great calander! I just printed it out on some nice glossy kodak paper!

tasmi01

Terry great job with the calendar it looks great :thumbs: :notworthy:

T-Mo

I'm glad everyone appreciates the calendar. It's for your use and to honor Cecil's and Elmer's design.

Also, last year we had one member who had this calendar printed onto good, photo quality, paper and he sold a few to cover his costs. I, and I believe I can speak for all of RS, don't mind if someone wants to do that again this year. It's getting late, though, but the calendar isn't copyrighted and if someone wants to take THAT TASK on, more power to you. If you don't want to profit from it, RS can always use the funds for Chat, etc.

Enjoy the calendar, guys. :notworthy:

Dresden Guy

Terry.....GREAT JOB! WOW! :notworthy: Thanks for all your time and effort and what "eye candy" for all of us WH lovers to enjoy. Since I'm a newbie, would you identify each month's picture by year and model and where the tractors are located if you happen to know? I can ID most of models but not all. I could use your knowledge to hone my WH recognition skills.

My favorites are the winter pictures where the "Horses" are pushing or throwing 8 tons of snow to the next zipcode.

Thanks

Dresden Guy (E. Ohio)

tontoandsilver

Download your copy of the 2010 RedSquare Calendar

As always, thank you for submitting your pictures. A very special Thank You to Terry (T-Mo) who puts together the calendar each year. It is a dificult task, to pull it all together, and I am glad that Terry took the time once again to pull this off.

Terry, Thank You and thanks for all your submissions. Remember to take your winter shots for the 2011 calendar!

Please remember, this calendar is not for sale, and only available for free download.

BRILLIANT CALENDAR

I will be showing one proudly in the workshop for all the UK visiting owners. :notworthy:

GizmoB73

Hi everyone,

Total newbie here and just getting into horses.

I love the picture for November, could anyone tell me what model and year it is? Please forgive my ignorance.

Many thanks.

Giz

TT

I love the picture for November, could anyone tell me what model and year it is? Please forgive my ignorance.

:banghead:

That should be Michael's 1964 654. :thumbs:

GizmoB73

:WRS:

That should be Michael's 1964 654. :thumbs:

Many thanks TT.

:banghead: