Sign in to follow this  
TJ

Tyson's Wheel Horse Sales & Service

TJ

I just bought a 3' x 6' lighted Wheel Horse sign. I don't know why....it just seemed like a good idea at the time.

Tom

lp johnny

I saw that on ebag...pretty cool :scratchead:

HorseFixer

I just bought a 3' x 6' lighted Wheel Horse sign. I don't know why....it just seemed like a good idea at the time.

Tom

How much ya pau fe it Tom? :scratchead:

Gene_S

Hey Tom,

I was going to bid on that to, but I thought it was going to go to high for me. I can't believe it only sold for $112.50, I would of bought that to if I was you, thats really cool! :scratchead:

Thanks,

Gene :hide:

CasualObserver

Saw that.... ad said the letters were vinyl stick-ons... does that mean it's soon going to be "TJ's Wheel Horse Sales & Service?"

Good price though... looks like a nice sign. Congrats!

bell

That is a GOOD looking sign! I was tempted to bid on it, but I just don't have time for that much of a drive right now. CONGRATS and take pics when you hang it! It is going in your living room... right? :scratchead:

Suburban 550

Good lookin' sign and price too, Tom. :scratchead: I'm sure you'll find a place for it. :hide:

TJ

Thanks guys.

I threw a low-ball bid at it and was surprised when it stuck. The road trip will cost more than the sign.

I have a spot on the wall where it should fit nicely. If I can't peel the name off, I might have to change mine (T.J. Tyson has a nice ring to it).

I will post pictures when I get her home.

Tom

TJ

I picked the sign up Sunday and took a couple of pictures of it on the trailer and unloaded in the garage. I will add another picture when I get it mounted on the wall.

Thanks for looking.

Tom

IMG_0426.jpg

I am going to hang it on the wall in the background.

IMG_0430.jpg

IMG_0437.jpg

IMG_0438.jpg

Let there be light.

IMG_0436.jpg

gwgdog66

I really like the sign :scratchead: The garages looks good too :hide: I wish I cold keep mine that neat and organized.

Suburban 550

Looks good, Tom. :scratchead: Well worth the trip.

Kelly

I like it Tom, we may have to talk, when I come down, in a few weeks.

Eriks Red horse herd

TJ nice looking sign! I got one just like it. pick her up about 4 years ago not to far from you over in Tekonsha. There use to be a old wheel horse dealer down town back in the late 70's. Went to the Estate auction for manuals and instead brought home a sign. It was stuck up in the rafters of his pole barn didn't even know it was there until after the auction and every one left. I saw the scrapper guys taking it down and Raced over to talk to him. 15.00 dollars later I was loading it up. Yours looks like it was never hung out side. The aluminum case looks almost new from the pics. The vinyl letters peel right off with a little help from some goo be gone! and she look right at home hanging on your wall. Next time I'm thru i'll swing thru for a peek and a nice chat.

whfan74

Tom that is one sweet looking sign! :scratchead:

It will go nicely in that garage of yours. I really like how you keep things organized and in their place. It should fit nicely with the rest of your stuff.

How are you going to hang that thing since it is two sided???? Ya know if you get creative you could make another frame and have two signs. Or sell one side. LOL

Congrats on the great find! :hide:

Suburban 550

Scott, that sign sure would look good in your new building. :scratchead:

whfan74

I agree Ray!

But Tom has a pretty sweet place.......I wouldn't want to see a grown man cry!

92Pony

Too cool TJ!!! :scratchead:

Wade

TJ

Thanks again for all of the compliments.

I finally got the sign mounted on the wall, and it looks something like this:

IMG_0448.jpg

IMG_0450.jpg

IMG_0451.jpg

IMG_0454.jpg

Now all I need is lettering for the bottom of the sign and it will be complete.

Thanks for looking.

Tom

clintonnut

Nothin' wrong with a night light for the horses

Charlie

whfan74

Scott, that sign sure would look good in your new building. :D

Well Ray I thought I would revive this post from the past. If you all remember back when Tom picked up this sweet sign he decided to sell one side of it. Well that went to Pat down in Marion and he kept it safe and sound. A friend of mine went down and did some purchasing off of Pat and told me about this cool sign that Pat had and he would be willing to sell it. At first I didn't put two and two together until he said it said "Tysons" on it. I immediately said if you don't want it I will take it. He went down and picked up some things and hauled back the plastic sign for me.

All I can say is thank you to Tom for finding such a great item, thanks to Pat for keeping her safe and sound, and thank you to Myron for hauling it back with the rest of his goodies.

It is now in it's new home and is awaiting a cabinet to be mounted on the wall with it's new lights. This will be up and lighted for the upcoming meet and greet.

Ray I think you had some foresight regarding this beauty! Thanks for breathing some good words in to the situation! :omg:

Roger from southern Iowa

The sign is outstanding, and I'm REALLY liking that "shop".

I'm with you on the couch, coffee table and remotes. :omg:

d200

That sign kicks butt, I am so jealous :omg: . Congratulations

horsefeathers

Never thought 'bout the marketing side of it! There has to be more out there....You got me thinkin', It's 2 am tues, if I leave now on a 5 day road trip should be back w/something by the weekend! Here I go! Wish me luck! HORSEFEATHERS!

whfan74

Thanks guys.......I will be sure to take a picture once it is mounted and hung on the wall!

Go get em horsefeathers! :omg:

KeithB

Very nice :omg: