Sign in to follow this  
Polaris2007

Anyone know were to find a "Debris Shield"?

Polaris2007

Hello all.

Thanks to those who helped me identify my rusted out "mystery part" as a "debris shield" for the back of the frame on my C-120. Now for the million dollar question.......Where can I get a useable replacement? Partstree.com shows it as unavailable. Anyone got one laying around that they would consider selling?

thanks, Jon H.

N.C. horserider

If you have any sheet metal around use the old one as template and drill holes, make cuts, bend, prime & paint etc. and save a couple bucks. If not you could always go to the Toro site and order one.

Attached Image

post-39-1253061520.jpg

Duff

Jon, they show up on Fleabay fairly frequently and usually go cheap - I just got one for 99 cents. Joe's Outdoor Power parts out a lot of Wheel Horse tractors (unfortunately :hide: , but at least it gives us a source of parts), and they are among the few I've seen who actually take the machine down to every useable piece.

Duff :scratchead:

Electro12WH

If you can't make it, a sheet metal(heating&cooling) shop can. It might even be a good idea to make it out of aluminum.

bitten

Jon

I made my own, not to hard. Give it a try the worst thing is you need to buy one but at least you tryed.

P.J.