Sign in to follow this  
69DEZ

TILLER #7-1221

69DEZ

I'm thinking these tillers are hard to come by. So what is the difference with the Horizontals and the Verticals PTO mount. Can I make a different tiller work? On my Vertical. :thumbs: I was looking at those linear actuators for a rear hitch(I think it was mainedads thread) They are kinda expensive but I think that could be in the works for a future project. :thumbs:

TT

There's been a "package deal" on Craigslist for a while now. (in CT)

(Includes the tiller you're asking about.)

Tractor with tiller, etc.

69DEZ

I'll take it!!!!!! Now how do I get it to Fond du Lac Wisconsin??? :thumbs:

nylyon

I can get it to NY, that's 1 state closer.

combatmp29r

Hmmmm I thought this picture showed the tiller better. This is a pic Nick posted awhile back of the original VS guys herd in PA. The Charger with the tiller is actually in my herd now. I changed the 10hp tecumseh back to a Kohler vert though. The key is the 90deg gear box to convert the belt from the rear trans pulley to the tiller drive chain.

Terryvs003.jpg

I'll scan in the parts breakdown from the owners manual for the tiller it ought to help more than the poor pic and explination I just gave :thumbs:

Oh the 70 charger on the left is for sale with a tiller, brand new blade, and a side discharge deck. Terry wants $500 for the whole package. Yes more than the one on craigslist, but its all original and still looks as good as the pic above. (Sorry had to plug it he just emailed yeaterday to see if I wanted it again)

69DEZ

What model tractor is that??? Year??? :thumbs:

combatmp29r

the one on the left is a 1970 Charger 8 model 1-7851, the one in the middle now in my herd is a 1969 Charger V8 model 1-4851, and the one on the right with the front blade is a CG7 1972 model I believe.