Sign in to follow this  
wfopete

C Series Receiver Hitch

wfopete

Has anyone put a receiver hitch set-up on their C series? I did a search and found some 3 point set-ups, but I

Don1977

Here is what I have. It's a 2"x2"x1/4" angle frame that clamps on to the transmission case with 4 -1/2' bolts. I also had a top post battery mounted back there. The bracket was built to mount a leaf blower, then I added an angle with a 2 ball. You could weld in a receiver hitch. The height of the hitch is about the same as my Explorer.

2005-07-13006.jpg

Crow Horse

This might give you some ideas........

This is sold on E-Bay.........

E-Bay Rear Tow Hitch

tgranthamfd

My brother has that hitch sold on e-bay, works good, I have the front mounted one from the same guy, it works well, too. Both built solid and reasonable price if you don't want to make one yourself.

whfan74

I have a 2" ball mounted on to a rear hitch that is on my 312-8. I have moved my 6x12 landscape trailer around regularly with no issues.

can whlvr

i used a left over reese receiver off a lease return,a little cutting and it b olts right on the plow harness 004-2.jpg

wfopete

I stumbled onto this at Walmart yesterday. Cost around $38. They have another version too for around $29. Looked to EZ and it takes 2" recievers. :hide: She is now on my C-111, just gotta be smart on the tongue wieght. No, the hitch ball is not included. :scratchead:

HorseHitch001.jpg

HorseHitch002.jpg

HorseHitch003.jpg