Sign in to follow this  
sodbuster

allis chalmers b-1

sodbuster

anyone have a wiring schematic for the b-1? has single post key switch.and push button start.if you have one please email it to me.thhanks!!

sodbuster

cant seem to get the site to accept my tractor?? any ideas? thanks

whfan74

I would check www.simpletractors.com

I believe that is the website.

Good luck!

perry

i cant seem to find the diagram for the b-1. its a pretty basic wire diagram. what are you on ?. i can look at mine and walk ya threw it.

i did find these , but they are for a different style. but maybe they will help. i will keep looking for the correct one.

BatteryIgnitionSystemWiringDiagramModified2.JPG

BatteryIgnitionSystemWiringDiagram1.jpg

BatteryIgnitionSystemWiringDiagramModified.jpg

sodbuster

perry,I am trying to make heads or tails out of a previos owners MESS! just some jumper wire or temp.to hear it run before tear down.then I will rewire it after painting.thanks

perry

all you need to make it run is the one wire from the coil to the points. the other coil wire is used to ground it out when turning off the engine.

clean and gap the points and then jump start it off the generator. i use a jumper box. the tractor can also be rope/pull started off the right side of the center bevel gear box under the seat. you can also start the engine when its out and sittting on the bench. makes it alot easyier to work on. just think of it as a big push mower engine.

rope start pulley

hi-lo.jpg

sodbuster

thanks for the help.once I got 12 volts to the coil it fired right up!! I dont know who or why it was rewired but there isnt anyway it ever ran!! now I am going to tear it down for repaint.

perry

someone must have put a external 12V coil on it. it works ok you just have to have power . i have a couple of my simplicitys with external coils.

the original coil runs off the flywheel magnets.