Sign in to follow this  
stevasaurus

2009 LeSueur Pioneer Power, LeSueur, MN

stevasaurus

Just a few pictures from what is an excellent show and the weather was perfect.
2008_09022009showLeSueur0009.jpg
2008_09022009showLeSueur0010.jpg
this is packed with tractors...any spaces you see are because I shot these while the over 2 hour parade was in progress.
2008_09022009showLeSueur0004.jpg
2008_09022009showLeSueur0007.jpg
I'm going to guess about 25 Wheel Horses
2008_09022009showLeSueur0005.jpg
2008_09022009showLeSueur0008.jpg
and now some of the different things, plus thing that caught my eye.
2008_09022009showLeSueur0002.jpg
this really turned some heads in the parade
2008_09022009showLeSueur0003.jpg
got to show a steam tractor...what a thrill to watch run
2008_09022009showLeSueur0012.jpg
I like the A C's
2008_09022009showLeSueur0011.jpg
2008_09022009showLeSueur0013.jpg

2008_09022009showLeSueur0001.jpg
the above car/tractor was made just to do that...work in the field all day and ride to town at night. This one is serial number 001...they made 150 of these and they didn't really catch on.
2008_09022009showLeSueur0006-1.jpg
some of the leaders of the North Central Wheel Horse club...anyone can join and some of the items on the table are for sale. Very nice looking magnets and decals.

I had a great time, met excellent people, picked up a few parts, learned some things and made some new friends...thanks for inviting me you guys. :USA:

CasualObserver

Awesome pics Steve... I'll add mine later... I haven't taken a chance to get them off the camera yet! I'm really glad you got a few of the rest of the show too... I forgot to take the camera when I went walking around.

Gene_S

Thanks for sharing stevasaurus!!! Great pictures...

Thanks,

Gene :scratchead:

TJ

Looks like a great show. Thanks for the pictures. :scratchead:

WH953

Enjoyed the pictures! Thanks for sharing them.

Operator

The guys are right :scratchead: for the pictures! The best part was meeting the guys, And I thought that was great you came up for the show.

Very nice meeting you Stevasaurus!

Randy

Lane Ranger

:scratchead:

Good to have these photos and remembrances at these wonderful shows! Lots of good comes out of this! Thanks for posting these!

bell

GREAT pics!!!

I'm LOVING the David Bradley and the Minneapolis Moline!!! :scratchead:

HorseFixer

Thanks for the Pics Steve :hide: got yer PM will be calling you! Thanks for hauling my Blade Back Too! Now gotta figure how to get it the rest of the way! :scratchead:

Red Iron

Awesome looking steamers and the David Bradley 3 wheeler. Neat looking

pictures! Thanks for sharing them :scratchead:

d180man

Hi thanks for the photos!!! they look like you all had fun! :scratchead::hide: :ychain:

VinsRJ

Thanks For sharing! :scratchead:

mnWHfan

Thanks for the photos Steve. I enjoyed talking with you at the show Friday and Saturday and I hope that you had a good drive back to Elgin.

Dennis :scratchead:

Curmudgeon

Alrighty then!

Never one to be all that timely, Thanks for the pics, Steve. With a little luck, I'll be there long enough this year to take one or two of my own. Don't count on it though, not much a picture taker myself, I end up relying on other good folks, like yourself!

Hoping to see you in Charlotte again as well as at Le Sueur this year.

mikewilliams68

Nice pics and it was great meeting all of you! I hope we get to meet some new people this year. :thumbs:

Mike in stormy N.D.

Curmudgeon

Less than 3 weeks to the next show!!!!!!!!!

mnWHfan

I'm looking forward to the show this year. It is expected to be one of the largest that the Pioneer Power Show has had because Oliver is the main feature and all of the Oliver clubs have been pushing the show nationally. The last time that Oliver was the feature (2000), was their largest show to date. Now I just have to hope for good weather. I hope to see a lot of red among the sea of green.

Dennis

stevasaurus

See you guys there...think I might bring 2 horses this time. :)

Got a hood for MikeW, got my golf clubs, (going to stay an extra day and hit the links), got my camera, and will haul some things back for Indywh. :USA: :wh:

bustedglass

Great pictures Steve. Thank you for sharing :) .

Operator

Not that this show is for parts swapping but if someone is interested I'll have a couple Horse wheels along in my truck, 7 X 12 inchers.

They were a misrepresented pair I got off an e-bay seller and they are too narrow for me.

Randy

CasualObserver

Just a bump to bring these back up so some newer members can see these pictures from the last two years' shows! :woohoo: