Sign in to follow this  
Nick

Sears 3pt drawbar size?

Nick

Anyone know the lift arm spacing and lift arm length for a Sears 3pt hitch? I cant find it anywhere on the net.

Nick in Ohio

CasualObserver

does this help any?

sears "thingy"

Nick

Yep that gets the lift arm spacing. I had got the top link info on that page and didnt even notice that hitch adapter drawing. :thumbs: Now I just need to find the lift arm length.

gwest_ca

The lower arms on mine are 1/2"x1-3/4" flat stock with the 5/8"holes 18-1/4" center to center. The 1/2" holes for the lift rods are dead center = 9-1/8" center to center of either end hole. Don't know what Sears model they are but on a C-120 now.

Garry

kpinnc

:thumbs:

"Whatever" it is you're workin' on there... :thumbs:

You may need to order some more decals with LR3PT on them...

Can't wait to see it!

Kevin

Nick

Thanks for the numbers Jason and Garry. I should have all the measurements now so its time for a trip to the steel man. :thumbs:

Kevin,

I thought about Cat-0 for the Load Ranger but the sears size might be better to start with. Next I'll have to custom build some attachments or maybe find some of the sears stuff at local farm consignment auctions coming up.

Nick in Ohio

Nick

Just went to my first farm consignment auction of the year. No Wheel Horse items but did come home with most of a sears 3pt tiller. Needs an engine and it will need some work but at least I will have something to build the hitch around. Maybe I'll even get started building now. :thumbs:

Might be a 1971 and would have had a 7hp engine. Model number 917.251840

th_tiller002.jpgth_tiller001.jpg

mrfixit82852

Anyone know the lift arm spacing and lift arm length for a Sears 3pt hitch? I cant find it anywhere on the net.

Nick in Ohio

Nick

In my Sears group. One of the members built hydraulic 3pt hitch. It put the photos and measurements in the "Files" section of the group. The measurements for the arms are there.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thesearsgardentractorgroup/

Joe