Sign in to follow this  
nylyon

Weekend Mowing Training

nylyon

Sometimes you have to start the little one's mowing. Since Brittany is still a little young for actual blades, she just follows while the mowing takes place. A little video fun. It's a little jumpy, but short.

th_f276a1e4.jpg

Rollerman

Nice! :thumbs2:

Have you taught them how to push snow yet so you can stay inside & warm?

Brrly1

Practice makes Perfect!! There's only one way too learn! Is this why they call you Coach? Have a Great Day!! See Ya, Bye Burly

:thumbs2: Finally Headed Home!!

Sparky

Cool video Karl :thumbs2: .

Does the C-160 even have a deck yet? I thought you had a 36"er that needed to be restored/repaired for it.

Mike.........

nylyon

I have the deck and all the parts that I need (minus decals) but I haven't done much with it. I need to get it sand blasted, and all the parts blasted.

nylyon

By the way, the video was composed by Megan my oldest, and the music was written, composed and performed by Brittany.

MikesRJ

You gotta love it when the kids take an interest in Dad's hobbies. Good job Karl.

truckin88

I have the deck and all the parts that I need (minus decals) but I haven't done much with it. I need to get it sand blasted, and all the parts blasted.

where do you get stuff sandblasted??

jusjeepn

Karl, Quality time with kids and seat time to boot! Looks like you 3 had fun while getting some chores done at the same time! Awesome video and tell the girls they did a great job shooting and editing!

nylyon

Awesome video and tell the girls they did a great job shooting and editing!

I sure will, they'll be happy to hear that.

I have no idea which is why it's been like this for so long. I have heard from other members here that there is a place on Rt. 7 in New Milford, CT not terribly far who would do it but I haven't ventured up there yet.

The kids wanted to do another video, but it looks like rain, so we're just going to change the oil in the Truck, and maybe look for a new car to replace the Cherokee.

TJ

Two beautiful, and talented daughters. Life doesn't get any better than that! :thumbs2:

Excellent.

Tom

gottahavvitt

Around here in western Mass I have found that places that do gravestone carving will do sandblasting on the side when there is a lull in the action.

baerpath

Some of the larger tractor trailer shops have blasters also. One by us uses Co2 for blasting Does a lot nicer job than sand does. Also look for places that do powder coating.

Karl to blast a 48 inch and have it powder coated was 40 bucks by me. It looked better than new and should last longer than just painting one. Just had to drop it off and when they did something larger they put it in also.

Duane

nylyon

Duane, was it power coated IH Red? Do you think that the color would match the Valsapr that the tractor is currently painted?

baerpath

They have a bunch of different reds. (He has 70 colors) This one came back darker than a Valspar one More the color of a 520 red.

Duane

perry

nice vid :thumbs2:

KyBlue

Good job on the video!! Yards looking good as well.

Coadster32

Awesome video!! :thumbs2: Cool for you and your daughters. I'm liking it!! :thumbs: :ychain: