Stigian

Introducing the Stig Special

darren

Awesome work yet again Ian, I'm glad the beast is sorted! Looking forward tothe next video already :)

• Like 1

Stigian

Awesome work yet again Ian, I'm glad the beast is sorted! Looking forward tothe next video already :)

Thanks Darren, you have not long to wait the next video will be up in less than 24hrs :thumbs:

Well, yet another day in the shack trying to get the 6x6 driving again, and what do I have to show for it!!!

Only a few photo's that were grabbed from some video footage biggrin.pnghyper.giffrantics.gifth_woohoo.gif

TSS15347_zpsc4e0ca5f.jpg

TSS15348_zps0a1c8580.jpg

TSS15349_zps54ac4540.jpg

TSS15350_zps5c2d6d1a.jpg

Going in!!!

TSS15351_zpse9d6f2fc.jpg

In!  biggrin.png

TSS15352_zps255011f0.jpg

Coming back out after remembering 1 second too late that there was a tree on it's side in the nettles!

TSS15353_zps5bf143ba.jpg

The Raider looks like it's angry with me!

TSS15344_zpsecef12dc.jpg

At least it wasn't only me that crashed the poor Raider biggrin.png

TSS15346_zps3b9bc013.jpg

And to finish off..... Going up biggrin.png

TSS15345_zpsb7d6f632.jpg

dcrage

Ian

Glad to see I am not the only WH owner to dent the front of their tractors by driving into immovable objects (I thought I had my 310 in reverse but didn't and drove into my father's old Minneapolis Moline ZTU) -- Unfortunately for my 310-8, I don't have "mad metallurgy skills" like you do

Edited by dcrage
  • Like 1

bowtiebutler956

If the pics are any indicator, it looks like its working very well now! Its getting mixed signals from you right now, one minute your fixing it up, the next minute you hitting it in the face. I'd be careful, thats one Beast I wouldn't want to make mad! :ychain:  :ROTF:

Matt :flags-texas:

• Like 1

Stigian

Ian

Glad to see I am not the only WH owner to dent the front of their tractors by driving into immovable objects (I thought I had my 310 in reverse but didn't and drove into my father's old Minneapolis Moline ZTU) -- Unfortunately for my 310-8, I don't have "mad metallurgy skills" like you do

Hi Dave, I think I was having so much fun I wasn't paying attention to quite where I was going :D  The front of the hood will push out ok, but I've no chance of getting a new light lens before the show at the weekend.. Oh well, it adds to the "livein" look :D

If the pics are any indicator, it looks like its working very well now! Its getting mixed signals from you right now, one minute your fixing it up, the next minute you hitting it in the face. I'd be careful, thats one Beast I wouldn't want to make mad! :ychain:  :ROTF:

Matt :flags-texas:

Hi Matt, yes you might say the 6x6 is working very well now as you will see below :D

Your right, I wouldn't want to make her mad.... But she is the right colours to do a remake of the film Christine :D

SousaKerry

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bow-blue:

Stigian

Sadly now for sale..

Stigian

The end of an era but the start of something new as they say..

Thursday was a sad day, the 6x6 went off to it's new home.

I am of course very sad to see it go, but I am happy that it has gone to such a good home.. To say that Mark is over the moon about is an understatement to say the least.. Yes he has been told about RS and promises to keep me updated on how he is getting on with it thumbup.gif

Here's the 6x6 all loaded up with it's new owner Mark...

TM5_zps3f4faba5.jpg

I'm sorry this thread has to end this way guys and girls, but when needs must.. and this house move is certainly a "must" as it will allow us to have a much more secure life :thumbs:

So a big :thanks:  for all the help, great comments, suggestions and general :thumbs: over the years.. Much appreciated :)

• Like 1

neil

You did the right thing Ian, without a shadow of doubt , & you can still admire her from afar.

It must be comforting knowing that someone has paid good bucks for your work of art.

Onwards & upwards mate