Sign in to follow this  
DMESS

Big thanks to Ken (chevelletown)

DMESS

Just shouting out a big thank you to Ken for bagging another maroon stripe for me. Thanks for fetching and storing till the wagon train gets out there in a few weeks. I owe you a big one! :thumbs2: Leaving the camera on the truck bumper wasn't part of the deal so don't tell me I owe you a camera too? Oh, tell everybody about the snake! Wish I could have been there to see your reaction to that! Prolly explains rushing out of there and forgetting where you left things! I guess he had good taste in tractors though! :thumbs:

The real deal

nylyon

It's always nice to hear of members helping members, I know many have helped me. And Dustin, you found another 595-HD? :thumbs: Man you and Eldon certainly have an eye for this elusive machine.... :thumbs2: Can't wait to see the pictures! Maybe you and E can put the 595's together for a family reunion.

C-Series14

Well, I saw that one and guess I waited too long...Guess I will have to be happy with the C-195 for awhile longer! :thumbs2:

WH_Hobie

yea i saw that too but i thought i would let a more mature member get it since it is a research and development machine but its kinda neat to see them starting to show up

T-Mo

Dustin,

Nice score. Maybe we can get you and E to add some pictures of this model in the picture gallery. :thumbs2:

rwilson

I have alway wanted one of them. Nice find!!!! :thumbs2:

DMESS

I asked the seller for the pic he used in the ad so here it is a little easier to see. It comes home to PA in a few weeks and then I'll have some more shots.

595found.jpg

whfan74

That is NICE! Congrats.........

I hesitated on it as it was only about an hour or so from me. Didn't really have the room or the funds for it.

Good luck with it and yes it is fantastic that another member is helping you out!

truckin88

what is the story behind the model number? What are the specs