Sign in to follow this  
Doubletrouble

front wheel grease caps

Doubletrouble

Does anyone know where to get new grease caps (covers) for the front wheel. Not hub caps just the red plastic cap that goes on the center hub to keep the grease from oozing all over the wheels. Thanks in advance..

nylyon

You can buy them from your local Toro dealer. I just bought some for my 414-8 and C-160.

Kelly

If you just want caps Toro still sells them couple bucks each, not red but off white black and white, also we have a vendor here thsat makes very nice repo dust caps with the logo on them, his name is Glen, not sure on the cost but I think its around $20 a pair

Kelly

Ok Karl beat me I'm a slow typer

Mattbg79

I just ordered a set for my 520 from mowpart, cost about $7 ea i believe.

Kelly

Last off white ones I ordered from Toro dealer cost $2.80 each

Doubletrouble

I looked on mowparts and couldn't find them. (big web site) does anyone have a part # or how do I get in touch with Glen for the repo's ? Thanks guys

CasualObserver

You can send Glen an email or PM through here if you like... He goes by GlenJeri. He's the guy that also makes this stuff.

http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/index.php?showtopic=6177

Oh.. and the grease cap part number supersedes to 103565.

gwgdog66

Last off white ones I ordered from Toro dealer cost $2.80 each

Me too. The part number is 103565, and match the Almond color for the rims very close. They do however look very good after painting them red. :thumbs2:

BTW :thumbs:

Doubletrouble

Thank you for the info. gwgdog66: what type of paint did you use? those are plastic right? I looked up part #103565 on parts tree and they list them for $2.69 ea.

gwgdog66

Thank you for the info. gwgdog66: what type of paint did you use? those are plastic right? I looked up part #103565 on parts tree and they list them for $2.69 ea.

I used International Red, Ace hardware Rust Stop Implement in a rattle can. I thought I had some pictures of them. My Brother took the pictures of my C-160 with new wheels and tires, but he took them before I put the newly painted grease caps on. :thumbs2:

I'll get some pictures this weekend

DSC00818.jpg