Engines from Miscellaneous projects I'll never complete. I will update ad as I can, but I won't be providing pictures of every item. All are horizontal shaft unless noted.
Pick up in St. Louis metro encouraged. Can ship at your complete cost and legwork. Will drop off on pallets at fastenal store in granite city, il. I'll do my best to estimate pallet size and weights.
Reasonable offers. Quantity discount.
1. 16-hp Briggs and Stratton twin cylinder engine from c161 twin 8-speed. Ran, but backfired thru carb. Guessing needs valve work. $100. Tractor can go with it for another $75. It's pretty nice. Missing a few engine mounting related items.
2. New in crate military 4-cylinder, 6-hp teledyne engine. Horsepower rating is for continuous duty at some elevation, so not exactly equivalent to a normal 6 hp engine. Model 4o32 or something like that. Rope start. Look at saturnsurplus to get ideas of part costs and applications. I don't think this would fit under hood of a short frame without some mods to the sheetmetal. New. Somebody opened crate and got top of engine dirty. $225.
3. Yanmar 10-hp diesel. L100 or L90 (don't recall exact model number) Electric start. 1" shaft. Was running when I got it. Been sitting couple years. $200
4. New in box yanmar 7-hp l70 Diesel engine. 24v electric strart. New. Box not in best shape anymore. $450
5. New but no box Hatz 7hp Diesel engine. 1b30v. Vertical shaft. Recoil start. $350
6. New lombardini 4-cylinder turbo diesel. Water cooled. Has generator mounted (don't know wattage or detail) Would be great for a d250. I think it's about 30-hp. No radiator. 24v electric start. $800. I have a candidate d250 available separate if interested.
7. Hatz 2-cylinder diesel. Electric start. Seems like I recall it being a 2g40 or something. Used. Bought in running condition but I never used it. About 22 hp. Nice. $400