Here's the project thread:
22hp V-twin predator engine (I'll have to check the hour gauge for number of hours on it)
Exhaust stacks out the sides
SEW flywheel adapter/custom stub shaft coupler for pump
JD 5 port power steering column with power steering ram
Cub Cadet super steer front axle (designed for power steering
5 lug wheels/trailer hub fronts
Ribbed front tires
Maxxis ag tires
weight bench weights.
JD 420 PTO (currently uninstalled but wired) and correct adapter for 1" PTO
Comfort seat spring
Newer Toro seat with arm rests (has slide to accommodate different size operators
Fuel tank on fender
Electric fuel pump on switch.
Factory throttle/choke levers with new cables for predator engine
All lights work and are on individual switches
Hydro is strong and it pushes like an ox - it'll dig holes in dirt and sand with the rear tires
Ark-550 loader - correct d series subframe and pump setup
Lift arms replaced with new ones
-I have the old ones. One has pitting and doesn't seal around the shaft, the other is fine and dosen't leak
tilt cylinders re-sealed
spool valve replaced
New hoses from spool valve to first T-connection
weight box (concrete filled)
The electric PTO is currently not installed, it is wired up though. I put a single pulley on the PTO shaft to run the pump for the loader. I decided since I built this tractor to have a loader on it, there was no reason to have the electric PTO. I positioned the engine based on this specific PTO. Belts line up well for the rear PTO and for the loader pump with the electric PTO. I figured if I ever wanted to take the loader off and put a snowblower or mower deck on the tractor I would have everything lined up already. However, I do have it and it goes with the tractor.
-There is a leak from somewhere in the power steering. I've been tracking this down and think I have found the leaking hose (helps if everything is tight).
-Brake pedal is disconnected
-No parking brake - rod removed and spring holds the parking pawl in the disengaged postion
-Motion control lever rubs on steering wheel if in the right spot - lever needs to be bent a bit more (just haven't done it yet)
Couple pictures (do not show new hoses or lift cylinders):
I really like this tractor and had zero intentions of ever selling it. It is a project tractor, functional but still a project. I have been using it to move mulch, compost, rocks or anything else that I didn't want to lift with my back or drag things around. If it doesn't sell, I'll continue to work on it and make improvements over time.
If someone is legitimately interested, I will get current photos.
Located in Rochester, MN 55906. I'll work with a buyer on delivery/transport if needed.
2200$ is the price. I don't have to sell but I could use the funds for other things. This is the only place the tractor is listed as of now. Not on Facebook or craigslist, figured I'd give the group here first shot at it before resorting to the crazies elsewhere.